Halrai designs and manufactures a wide range of lubrication units for all chassis. Lubrikube can be manufactured in steel or aluminum. We only use Graco products for pumping systems. Our oil tanks are built, inspected and tested right here before being installed. All our van bodies are insulated to ensure your comfort in cold weather, and we offer a variety of heating systems.
We know that, for your heavy machinery business, it is important that lubricants are kept clean and uncontaminated. It’s the same for all the equipment needed to work on preventive maintenance work sites, because you must be able to manage the used lubricants. Our Lubrikube units are designed according to your specifications and are manufactured to the strictest manufacturing standards, so you can perform preventative maintenance safely and effectively on-site, reducing costly maintenance downtime in accordance with your schedules.
- Waste oil recovery system
- Tanks mounted independently with vibration dampers
- Cabinet doors with a double lip design that helps keep the contents clean at all times
- Doors with locks
- Tanks fitted with a 5:1 pump as standard equipment
- High and low pressure filters installed in our systems
- Air pumps can run dry without damage
- Configuration and sizing of reservoirs to your specifications
- Cabinets for tools, lubricants, filters and parts for preventive maintenance designed to meet your individual needs
- Air compressors fitted with Kubota or Köhler electric starters — hydraulic compressors are also available
- Van body insulated with Kapalco aluminum, custom lengths and access doors